Available in: 1Lt, 5Lt and 20Lt
Treblex Heavy Duty Lanolin contains pure (USP) pharmaceutical grade lanolin with a safe high purity solvent. Heavy Duty Lanolin is a multi purpose natural product designed to lubricate and provide protective coatings to most surfaces.
MARINE: Protection for engines, power generators, tools, manifolds, outboard motors and electrical equipment including marine radio equipment. Provides lubrication for winches, chains, springs and trailer chassis trawling wire in sensitive marine areas.
AUTOMOTIVE: Protection including battery terminals, ignition systems, latches, rubber belts, springs, hinges, locks wheels and hubs.
INDUSTRIAL: Lubricates and penetrates wire ropes, chains, cables and pivot point on all types of machinery such as forklifts, cranes, drag lines and conveyor belts. Anti seizing for nuts, bolts and axles.
GENERAL: waterproofing and anti-corrosion agent for electrical connections. Can be used as a lubricant and protectant in food preparation areas. Helps prolong life of rubber seals and o-rings as it is non-perishing. Protects all types of machinery, equipment and tools from corrosion, rust and moisture.
Treblex Heavy Duty lanolin is:
- Bio Degradable
- Non carcinogenic
- Protects against acids and alkaline corrosive environments
- Provides self-healing film if damaged
- Natural product contains no petroleum based compounds
- Food grade
- Non toxic
- Highly resistant to fresh and salt water and salty spray
- Safe on all synthetic materials and rubber
- Non-evaporative providing long lasting protection
- Non-conductive in electrical applications